Friday, March 11, 2011

Fairy House Magnolia Springs

My name is Olivia Cobb, I am seven years old and I like to create art from plants, paper and wood.
A few years ago, I created this fairy house at Magnolia Springs with my Mom.  For inspiration, I think of magical places in my head and what the houses may look like, how the people may dress and what the land may look like.  After, I organize my thoughts; I collect various items such as: pine cones, sticks, flowers, moss, grass, wild nuts, bark, basically anything with a durable structure.  I like to use moss for the roof and for proper shelter. I use bark, lots of bark, for the patio, side-walk and fence. I gather grass and plant it for the Fairy Yard.  I make benches with bark and leaves are for porch shade.  I use tiny wild nuts that the squirrels have cracked open for the Fairy Fire Pit.  I tear tiny yellow leaves and put them in the nut to look like flames.  I put fork shaped sticks together and make a roof with leaves and this is a perfect dance floor for the back yard. Now, I’ll explain how I make flowers out of flowers.  I take petals off of a big flower and create a flower design.  I also take off all the petals from tiny flowers and place the petals around the design to make it pop.    This is all for now.  “I wish you best of luck building your Fairy Village!”  my name is olivia i am 9 yers old like to make nacher fengs like faery house , bakase , and klet bogs . i love making bokaers i can play the peanoe and getar .i love nacher        my famliy is howell is my brother jonh is my dad  monic is my mom she make the bon mon.

2 comments:

  1. Words by Olivia written by Monica (mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blessed to have some of this creative beauty! I love you Olivia. Our Lord has blessed you so wonderfully with the many talents (including Chicken Rangling!) Pappaw is so proud and so am I. We will always love you.

    ReplyDelete